COVID-19 – Alert Level 2
We are open and can see you in clinic!
- Please do not attend your appointment if you have symptoms of cough, cold or ‘flu. Please phone to reschedule, or we can change your appointment to a Telehealth video consultation.
- Please remember to wear your face mask to your appointment.
- Please sanitize your hands on entry and exit.
Stay safe everyone and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Queenstown Physiotherapy understands that when you are in pain you want to get back to the things you love as soon as possible.
Physiotherapy helps restore movement and function when someone is affected by injury, illness or disability. We have a strong passion for sports injuries and orthopaedic rehabilitation.
For your convenience, we have two clinics located in Queenstown and Frankton. Both clinics both have a full gym which allow us to support you with muscle retraining and strengthening.
Our central Queenstown clinic’s modern, comprehensive purpose-built facilities are on the same site as Queenstown Medical Centre.
Our team is dedicated to the provision of quality treatments to ensure you can get the most out of the paradise we live in.
– TWO HANDY LOCATIONS –
QUEENSTOWN – 9 Isle Street
Situated in the centre of town, our Queenstown clinic is directly above the Queenstown Medical Centre at 9 Isle Street. Our Queenstown clinic physios are available 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
FRANKTON – 2/24 Hawthorne Drive
Located in the Ramada Building at 2/24 Hawthorne Drive. Our Frankton clinic physios are available 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
PRICING – Queenstown & Frankton Clinics
- ACC Approved Consultation
- Private Initial Consultation
- Private Follow-up Consultation
Prices are shown for New Zealand Residents / Citizens.
Non-resident consultation charges are available on request.